Has your company conducted several rounds of penetration testing, or has a mature IT security program? Then you are probably ready for the next generation security testing. In a traditional penetration test the scope is carefully defined and agreed upon with the customer before starting the test. Red team exercises differ from a traditional test in the way that “everything is allowed.”
Red team exercises do not have limitations when it comes to scope, and therefore cyber attacks can be realistically simulated. The test will use various threat scenarios to assess the effectiveness of the organization’s security measures. Both when it comes to technical solutions, internal procedures and staff.
The testing usually takes place over a prolonged period, and is conducted without notification to the organization or its suppliers. Only key people are informed.
Maligno – A Useful Tool for Red Team Exercises
Encripto’s open source tool Maligno is made for security testing and adversary replication. The tool can be used for training IT staff in detecting advanced attacks, and to make security testing in corporate networks more realistic. For those who want to try it out, we have published Maligno Video Series which contains examples and tutorials.
Why Choose Encripto
- We are passionate about information security, and believe in delivering results.
- We believe in using knowledge and creativity, rather than relying on automated tools.
- In our communication, we emphasize that both management and technical staff understand the message.
- Our security tests include a remediation plan with specific solutions, which allows you to fix the uncovered security issues right away.
- A flat organizational structure allows us to be flexible and accessible to our customers.
Why Others Have Chosen Encripto
Good communication, good references and reasonable price.
Services similar to yours were also supplied by others. We chose you, even if you were more expensive. The reason was professionalism and that we got a good understanding of what the delivery was going be.
Requires little work on our side. Pleasant conversations and a trustworthy partner.
Agile, personal follow-up, easy to get in touch with the right person, great service and rapid delivery.
High level of expertise and good references. Ability and willingness to understand our solution.